Terms & Conditions
The term DJ Lewis (UK) Ltd or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or 'our' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 179 Park Lane, Poynton, Stockport, England, SK12 1RH. Our company registration number is 7651226, England. The term ‘you' and 'your' refers to the user or viewer of our website or the customer which placed order(s) by purchase order or direct order.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of linked website(s)
- By purchasing products from this website you may receive occasional promotions by email
- Bespoke products are manufactured to the customer's specifications. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the specifications are correct when the invoice is received, and notify us of any any corrections prior to us starting the manufacturing process. Any issues with or damage to the delivered products should be reported to us strictly within 24 hours of your receipt of the goods.
- We use national carriers for the delivery of our orders. Please check your order prior to signing for it and If your product is damaged in transit, please do not sign for it and kindly ask the delivery driver to return it as being Damaged in Transit. It is with regret that we cannot be held responsible if a delivery is signed for as received in good condition subsequently to have it reported as damaged in transit. In the event that parcels are signed for as being perfect and on opening the parcel it is found to have been damaged in transit but this was not visible through the packaging, please ensure that the damage is reported within 24 hours as otherwise our couriers will not compensate and we cannot be held responsible or offer refunds. In the event that packaged goods have been damaged prior to packing the damage should be reported within 24 hours of their receipt. In these circumstances the products should not be used and we will arrange immediate replacement. Goods will be delivered during the working day Monday to Friday between 8.30 am and 6.00 pm. Saturday delivery may be arranged by request but will incur extra charges. Pre 9am, pre 10am and pre 12 noon deliveries can also be arranged, but these will also incur extra charges
- Orders will usually be delivered the following working day if received before 1pm. orders for quantities that amount to pallet deliveries should be placed before 12 noon for next day delivery. This relates to Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Fridays. In the event that a product is out of stock, delivery will be made as soon as the new stock arrives, and the customer will be informed of the delay. When products are manufactured to order, they will be shipped as soon as they are ready on a 24 hour service.
- Orders may be returned for a full refund. We should be notified up to a maximum of 14 days after the order has been delivered if you wish to return your order our part of it. Notification from you to us of your intention to return the product(s) should be made by email which requires an acknowledgement, or recorded post. Please ensure that you have received an acknowledgment from us when you have sent the notification which will include a returns reference. The returns reference must be quoted in any correspondence relating to the return thereafter. The products which are being returned must then be received by us up to a maximum of 14 days after we have been notified of your wish to return the products and the products must be in their original condition and packaging. The cost of returning the goods is the responsibility of the customer. Returns should be sent to our warehouse. Export orders cannot be returned unless they have arrived damaged.
- Multiple product discounts only apply when the units ordered are being delivered to the same address. Refunds will be made up to a maximum of 7 days after the order has been successfully returned.
- Please note that in the case of bespoke, made to order or customised goods, unless they are faulty or arrive damaged they are non refundable.
- All goods sold by the Company shall remain the property of the Company until the payment of the price in full. The goods shall be the sole responsibilty of the customer from the time at which they are delivered to the appointed delivery address.
- Thank you for using our services and we will endeavour to ensure that you receive excellent customer service.