Terms & Conditions
The term DJ Lewis (UK) Ltd or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 78 Park Lane, Poynton, Stockport, England, SK12 1RE. Our company registration number is 7651226, England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- By purchasing products from this website you may receive occasional promotions by email
- We use national carriers for the delivery of our orders. Please check your order prior to signing for it and If your product is damaged in transit, please do not sign for it and kindly ask the delivery driver to return it as being Damaged in Transit. It is with regret that we cannot be held responsible if a delivery is signed for as received in good condition subsequently to have it reported as damaged in transit. In the event that parcels are signed for as being perfect and on opening the parcel it is found to have been damaged in transit but this was not visible through the packaging, please ensure that the damage is reported within 48 hours as otherwise our couriers will not compensate and we cannot be held responsible or offer refunds. In the event that packaged goods have been damaged prior to packing the damage should be reported within 48 hours of their receipt. In these circumstances the products should not be used and we will arrange immediate replacement. Goods will be delivered during the working day Monday to Friday between 8.30 am and 6.00 pm. Saturday delivery can be arranged by request but will incur extra charges. Pre 9am, pre 10am and pre 12 noon deliveries can also be arranged, but these will also incur extra charges
- Orders will usually be delivered the following working day if received before 1pm. orders for quantities that amount to pallet deliveries should be placed before 12 noon for next day delivery. This relates to Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Fridays. In the event that a product is out of stock, delivery will be made as soon as the new stock arrives, and the customer will be informed of the delay.
- Orders may be returned for a full refund. We should be notified up to a maximum of 14 days after the order has been delivered if the customer wishes to return their order our part of it. Notification should be by email or recorded post. The goods must be received by us up to a maximum of 14 days after we have been notified and the goods must be in their original condition and packaging. The cost of returning goods is the responsibility of the customer. Returns should be sent to our warehouse. Export orders cannot be returned unless they have arrived damaged.
- Please note that in the case of bespoke or customised goods, unless they are faulty or arrive damaged they are non refundable.
- All goods sold by the Company shall remain the property of the Company until the payment of the price in full. The goods shall be the sole responsibilty of the customer from the time at which they are delivered to the appointed delivery address.
- Thank you for using our services and we will endeavour to ensure that you receive excellent customer service.